Informasi tentang UN University Spring 2011 Building Resilience to Climate Change Courses, japan akan disampaikan Kuliahkelaskaryawan.net kali ini, silahkan baca informasi UN University Spring 2011 Building Resilience to Climate Change Courses, japan dibawah ini
The United Nations University Institute for Sustainability and Peace (UNU-ISP), Tokyo, invites applications for the new intensive 4-week postgraduate programme on “Building Resilience to Climate Change” developed under the framework of the University Network for Climate and Ecosystems Change Adaptation Research (UN-CECAR). The new courses, conducted at UNU-ISP, cover a range of issues on sustainability and adaptation to climate and ecosystems change. Topics include:
- climate and atmospheric science
- impacts assessment
- climate and society
- ecosystems resilience
- risk and uncertainty
- integrated solutions for mitigation and adaptation
- community-based adaptation strategies
Students also will receive practical training in the use of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Remote Sensing software.
A limited number of fellowships (covering tuition fees and living expenses) are available for outstanding students from developing countries and who can demonstrate a need for financial assistance. All students are expected to pay for their own travel expenses to and from Tokyo.
ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION
The programme is open to Master`s and Ph.D students who are currently enrolled in a university postgraduate programme and who have already identified their thesis topic prior to arriving in Japan.
Applicants must provide:
- a completed Application & Fellowship Form with photo and signature
- proof of enrolment in a masters or Ph.D. degree programme
- original transcript of academic record
- a detailed proposal of their research topic, and explain how it will link their current university thesis topic to that of climate change
- TOEFL scores or equivalent proof of English-language proficiency for non-native speakers or those who do not have an academic degree in an English-speaking country
- minimum of two references; one from their supervisor and one from another faculty member
For detailed information on the application and admission procedures, and to download the application form, please visit the UNU-ISP website at: http://isp.unu.edu/cecar.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Spring 2011 Postgraduate Courses on “Building Resilience to Climate Change” 28 February – 25 March 2011
DEADLINE: 21 January 2011
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang UN University Spring 2011 Building Resilience to Climate Change Courses, japan semoga informasi tentang UN University Spring 2011 Building Resilience to Climate Change Courses, japan ini bermanfaat.