Informasi tentang Master Scholarship in Food Technology/Food Safety at Wageningen University, Netherlands akan disampaikan Kuliahkelaskaryawan.net kali ini, silahkan baca informasi Master Scholarship in Food Technology/Food Safety at Wageningen University, Netherlands dibawah ini
Food Valley Ambassador Program for students
Prepare an international career during your study
The Food Valley Ambassador Program is looking for international students with the ambition to start an international career in food and life sciences research. The program is organised by the Food Valley organisation, Wageningen University, Nutri-akt and ten multinational companies. These companies offer high-potential students an extra-long one-year internship opportunity in the Food Valley region. The program strives to connect you with a company that has activities in your home country.
Food Valley Ambassador Program offers:
1. One-year internship for Wageningen University master’s students from the programmes: Biotechnology, Food Technology, Food Safety, Nutrition & Health, Animal Sciences. If you are presently an MSc student at Wageningen University and want to apply for this internship, please contact Martina Starovičová in the Biotechnion building (307), room n.417.
2. (Partial) Scholarship for international students to start an MSc study in Food Technology or Food Safety at Wageningen University, including a one-year internship.
What’s in it for you?
- Internship at one of the best international companies in food and life science
- Challenging research project and the company will invest in your training
- You will get acquainted with your internship company and other companies
- You will visit research centres and participate in the international network
- Professional training in presentation skills and on-the-job learning
- Monthly allowance € 800; tuition fees for new MSc students or extra tuition fee for 6 months for the additional 6 months master’s study when you are already an MSc student at Wageningen University.
- Career support through Nutri-akt
When you enrol in the program you will have a 4-days-a-week internship at a company and you will be part of the Food Valley team, which entails:
- Professional training on presentation skills
- Support for incoming or outgoing trade missions
- Representing Food Valley in your home country
- Market research in your home country for the Food Valley Society
- Participation in and support of the Food Valley Society meetings and the Food Valley Conference
Food Valley Ambassador profile
- 100% commitment
- Interested in starting an international career in food research and development, in the Netherlands or in your own country working for an international company
- Demonstrates persistence and good results
- Good social skills, as you will represent the Food Valley region and organisation
- Present Wageningen MSc student in Biotechnology, Food Technology, Food Safety, Nutrition & Health or Animal Sciences
- Prospective Wageningen MSc student in Food Technology or Food Safety
If you want to apply for the Food Valley Ambassador scholarship, you have to have:
- A GPA> 75% of maximum scale if you hold an EU or EES nationality. If you hold a non-EU nationality then a gpa > 85% or first class is required.
- English level TOEFL 550, IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Been admitted as a student at Wageningen University for the MSc programme Food Technology or Food Safety (more information:: www.mft.wur.nl or www.mfs.wur.nl
- You can fund a part of your study by yourself
Preference is given to students with interest and/or background in food process engineering.
If you hold an EU or EES (Icelandic, Norwegian, Swiss), American (USA), Canadian, Australian or Japanese nationality and want to join the MSc programme Food Technology or Food Safety at Wageningen University in September 2011, you have to apply for the Food Valley Ambassador scholarship before June 15, 2011.
If you hold another nationality, you have to apply for the Food Valley Ambassador scholarship before May 1, 2011. Applications received after this date will not be taken into consideration.
Does this fit your profile? As a Food Valley Ambassador you will be a member of the food unit of knowledge, business and innovation.
How to apply:
First apply to the Food Technology or Food Safety programme at Wageningen University.
After receiving your admission letter you can apply by sending the following documents as attachments in a single e-mail to Martina Starovičová, foodvalley[at]food-info.net:
- Your cv according to the Europass format (other formats are not acceptable) : http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/europass/home/vernav/Europass+Documents/
- Your Wageningen admission letter
- Your motivation letter
- Indication whether you are able to fund your studies and living costs partially yourself (remember : the scholarship is a partial scholarship only !)
Due to the large number of applications, only complete applications will be taken into consideration.
Please contact Maaike Lugtenaar at +31 (0)6 28 90 91 81, or ambassador[at]foodvalley.nl. More information about the Food Valley Ambassador Program for companies, go to
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master Scholarship in Food Technology/Food Safety at Wageningen University, Netherlands semoga informasi tentang Master Scholarship in Food Technology/Food Safety at Wageningen University, Netherlands ini bermanfaat.