Informasi tentang Master / Doctoral Fellowships, Hydro Research Foundation, USA akan disampaikan Kuliahkelaskaryawan.net kali ini, silahkan baca informasi Master / Doctoral Fellowships, Hydro Research Foundation, USA dibawah ini
Areas of interest include:
- Advances in Generators
- Transformers, and Electrical Systems
- Advances in Material Applications
- Simulation and Optimization Tools
- Protection of Critical Hydropower Infrastructure
- Market Trends & Strategies
- Project Implementation, Management and Operations
- Water Management Innovations
The program is funded by the Department of Energy and is managed by The Hydro Research Foundation. The Hydro Research Foundations intends to award up to 17 fellowships funded by the Department of Energy. The fellowships will be awarded beginning June 15th, 2011 pending appropriation of funds.
- Eligible applicant must have completed at a minimum a bachelor’s degree by the start date of the fellowship.
- Applicant must be a full-time student at a U.S. university in a Masters or Doctoral level program to received funding.
- The expectation is that the applicant must be a full-time student who will able to complete their Masters degree in two years or their Doctorate Degree preferably in two years, but not more than three years.
Each fellowship will be granted for up to two years for a Masters student and three years for a Doctoral student. Benefits include the following:
- A living stipend of up to $26,000 annually
- An annual tuition allowance of up to $16,000
- An annual allowance of $900 to be used toward university-provided health insurance
- Travel costs to attend the Annual Hydro Fellows Roundtable.
- The student’s academic advisor for the research will be awarded $2,000 annually into a University discretionary account, for aiding in, and supervising the research.
- Upon Acceptance into the Fellowship Program
Once an applicant has been selected for the fellowship program, proof of acceptance into a graduate program and official transcripts will be required in order to receive funding. Applicants must also sign and return the Agreement Letter that indicates acceptance of terms for the program.
- Graduate Program Enrollment, Degree Progress & Academic Performance
Throughout the fellowship, fellows must remain full-time students at a U.S. University. During the course of the fellowship program, the Fellow must demonstrate progress towards finishing their degree and remain in good standing with their University.
Each fellow is committed to conducting independent research projects in conjunction with the thesis/dissertation required for their graduate degree.
- Hydro Fellows Roundtable Conference
Each selected Fellow will be required to participate at the annual Hydro Fellows Roundtable Conference over the next three years. The next conference is in Sacramento, CA July 18-22nd 2011. The Hydro Research Foundation will cover travel expenses to the round table.
Fellows will be required to commit the research time as outlined in the proposal to the program and provide quarterly updates on research progress and maintain satisfactory academic performance. The quarterly reports will be verified and signed by the Fellow’s research advisor. The Foundation expects that research will be complete and published in two years for a Masters student and in three years for a Doctoral student.
- Annual Renewal of Fellowship
Each year Fellows must submit the Fellowship Renewal From along with the most current academic transcripts at the end of the first and second year of the fellowship. Receipt of this information is needed to receive funds. These forms need to be submitted through The Hydro Research Foundation.
- All application materials must be received by March 1, 2011.
- Applicants will be notified of application status April 15th, 2011.
- Funds will be available to Fellows starting June 15th -September 1st, 2011.
Hydro Fellows Roundtable Conference
Each selected Fellow will be required to participate at the annual Hydro Fellows Roundtable Conference over the next three years. The first conference is in Sacramento, CA, July 18th-22th of 2011. The Hydro Research Foundation will cover travel expenses to the round table.
Visit official website.
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master / Doctoral Fellowships, Hydro Research Foundation, USA semoga informasi tentang Master / Doctoral Fellowships, Hydro Research Foundation, USA ini bermanfaat.