Informasi tentang International Fellowships for Master in Public Management, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Singapore akan disampaikan Kuliahkelaskaryawan.net kali ini, silahkan baca informasi International Fellowships for Master in Public Management, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Singapore dibawah ini
Study Subject: Public Management
Employer: LKY School of Public Policy
The Scholarships/Fellowships below are offered on a competitive basis to recognise outstanding MPM candidates who have clearly demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities and are committed to public service. A Scholarship/Fellowship fully finances the candidate’s education in the Master in Public Management programme.
Due to the prestige of the Scholarship/Fellowship, not all awards will be made unless there are candidates of sufficient merit. In addition to meeting the stringent criteria for entry into the MPM programme, all Fellows/Scholars should also demonstrate exceptional academic ability and professional distinction.
Fellows/Scholars may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without the prior approval of the School.
There is no bond or obligation for the Fellow/Scholar to be employed by NUS or in Singapore
The candidate should meet most of the following criteria:
- Be in an organisational position at least comparable to a Director of Division and up to a Deputy Secretary level in the Singapore Civil Service
- Have demonstrated clear leadership potential within a country civil service or political leadership, or in comparable positions in non-profit organisations or in the private sector
- Likely to be between 35 to 45 years old
- Have a minimum of eight years working experience preferably in the area of policy making and public management
- Possess at least a good tertiary education up to Bachelor level
- Preferably have some background in Mathematics and Economics
- Have a good command of the English Language (minimum TOEFL score of 580 or IELTS band of 6.5)
- Show a genuine interest in governance, and be able or likely to fill a future position in government
- Be of good personal character
Scholarship Application Deadline: 30 June 2011
Visit Official Website.
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International Fellowships for Master in Public Management, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Singapore semoga informasi tentang International Fellowships for Master in Public Management, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Singapore ini bermanfaat.