Informasi tentang CBS International Innovation Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia akan disampaikan Kuliahkelaskaryawan.net kali ini, silahkan baca informasi CBS International Innovation Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia dibawah ini
The Curtin Business School (CBS) Innovation International Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems / technology.
The CBS Innovation International Scholarship is part of Curtin University’s commitment to innovation and excellence in teaching and research, for the benefit of our students and the wider community. Curtin University is renowned for producing innovation and academic excellence that ultimately benefits the wider community. Students applying for the CBS Innovation International Scholarship are required to show insight and creative ideas in relation to their future profession and demonstrate a strong understanding of their chosen course of study.
- Student type: Future Students
- Faculty: Curtin Business School
- Course type: Undergraduate
- Gender: Non-gender specific
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship base: Merit Based
- Maximum number awarded: 5
The CBS Innovation International Scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the undergraduate degree for up to a maximum of three years (based on a full-time study load of at least 100 credits per semester):
- A total value of up to $9,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
Payments occur post census date each semester. Payments will be made approximately mid-end April and September each year.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Systems) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology and Systems) double major
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the CBS Innovation International Scholarship:
- International student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- Received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate degree and major at Curtin University in 2016
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship
Recipients must meet ALL of the following:
- Remain enrolled in eligible course and major and major of study
- Maintain a full time study load of 100 credits each semester at Curtin University
- Maintain a course weighted average (CWA) of at least 70 each semester
- Pass all units attempted each semester
Scholarship continuity is subject to meeting satisfactory academic progress as outlined above. Progress will be assessed at the end of each study period. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, a recipient with unsatisfactory progress or who breaches the scholarship conditions shall be ineligible to retain the scholarship. Exceptional circumstances must be forwarded to and shall be at the discretion of the Scholarships Office.
Changes to enrolment
If a recipient intends to do any of the following they must also apply in writing to the Scholarships Office ([email protected]) for approval BEFORE the change. The Scholarships Office will advise how the change will affect their scholarship.
- Change from full-time enrolment
Withdrawal or Terminated from units or course: A recipient who withdraws from their units or course of study, or has been terminated from studies will become ineligible for continuation of the scholarship, will not receive any further payments and will be required to repay to Curtin University the stipend awarded for that study period if applicable.
How to apply
Step 1: Download
- Application form and guide available to download when scholarship is open for application
Step 2: Complete
- Important information such as formatting requirements are detailed in the application guide
Step 3: Submit
- Closing date listed at top of page and on application form
- Late or incomplete applications will be assessed as ineligible
Step 4: Receipt
Application receipt sent to email listed through Curtin international admission within 10 working days of receiving application
Step 5: Assessment
- Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Demonstrated a strong understanding of chosen course of study
- Responses to questions in application
- Academic merit
- Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate business school degree at Curtin University in 2016
Step 6: Outcome
- Outcome sent via email listed through Curtin international admission in mid-January 2016 (all successful and unsuccessful applicants notified)
Step 7: Acceptance
- Successful applicants must return acceptance documents by end-January 2016
- Deferral of this scholarship is permitted (details included in scholarship terms and conditions)
- Scholarship will be awarded if there are applicants of sufficient merit
- Scholarship will commence from first semester of study
- Scholarship is not transferrable to another major, course or university
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
Building 101, Level 1
Building 101, Level 1
GPO Box U1987
PERTH WA 6845
Fax Number: +61 8 9266 3279
Please attach a front cover page containing
1. Student Name
2. Student ID
3. Number of pages faxed
All applications must be signed.
Need more information?
E: [email protected]
T: (08) 9266 2992
Frequently Asked questions: https://askcurtin.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/kw/scholarship
For more information about what scholarships you can apply for please visit our application profiles.
For advice on how to complete your application, please download the Application Guide.
Students may apply for as many scholarships as they are eligible for however, will only be awarded up to one Curtin funded continuing scholarship. A continuing scholarship is defined as a scholarship that has more than two payments. A Curtin funded scholarship is a scholarship that is solely funded by Curtin.
For further information about holding more than one scholarship contact [email protected]
Generally scholarship money paid to full-time students is not treated as taxable income, however if your study load is less than 75 credits (part-time) your scholarship money is not tax exempt. Other than the full-time study requirement, the general rule is that scholarships are exempt from taxation unless:
- It is a condition of the scholarship that a recipient is required to undertake activities that are of use, help or benefit to the scholarship provider – then the student is rendering a service by agreeing to undertake those activities;
- An award is received by a student where the scholarship is not provided principally for educational purposes.
- During or upon completion of the degree for which the scholarship is awarded a recipient is required to become, or shall continue to be, an employee of the funding body; or
The Australian Tax Office has a tool to help you determine if your scholarship is taxable. For expert advice please contact the Australian Taxation Office or your accountant when completing your annual Tax Return. If a letter regarding your scholarship is required for taxation purposes, please contact the Scholarships Office.
For more information, please visit official website: scholarships.curtin.edu.au.
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang CBS International Innovation Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia semoga informasi tentang CBS International Innovation Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia ini bermanfaat.